Harry Potter Legos allow you to recreate the fabulous fantasy world of Harry Potter that fascinates children and adults alike.
Lego is a fantastic building toy. By pushing bricks into one another, you can create anything you want to.
Building with Harry Potter Legos children bring to life some of the most emblematic adventures from the Harry Potter saga or give reality to the central locations where the action develops.
Although there are several building sets, I want to highlight six of the most recent sets that represent endless hours of fun and adventure:
- "Hogwarts Castle": the library, Gryffindor common room and Dumbledore's office are just a few of the rooms to discover.
- "Hogwarts Express": what happens when Harry and Ron borrow Mr. Weasley's flying car to catch the train to Hogwarts?
- "The Burrow": the remarkable home of the Weasley family with three floors of fun.
- "Hagrid's Hut": Find the secrets hidden at the house of the half-giant grounds keeper.
- "Quidditch Match": fly like the best to grab the golden snitch before your adversaries can.
- "Freeing Dobby": the house elf put his life in danger to help Harry Potter. Now it's time to help him to get free from the Malfoy family.
Beside theses sets, there are other building sets, like "The Chamber of Secrets", "The Shrieking Shack" or the "Hungarian Horntail", that you can add to your collection. Your children, but not only your children … will definitely appreciate it.
And, being LEGO, your children can build whatever they want with the bricks! Maybe Hogwarts Castle will have the kitchen from The Burrow, or the Dementors decision to live in Hagrid's Hut. Who knows? Who cares?
The suggested sets, along with their figurines, manuals of instructions and exclusive objects are just the beginning of fun.
Source by Fred Collins